Wednesday, August 19, 2009

august sunday morning

I heart my home. My teenie-weenie-on-the-corner house in Bogor.
I heart having a Sunday morning at home.

Lemi is my petite sister. She has just started college this month (holy crap...COLLEGE! damn I'm fookin old...). When she was small, I used to dress her up with any kind of fabric I could find lying around. I made her gowns and skirts and other rubbishee yaddi yadda clothes tied up in places.

Yesterday, for the sake of that old memory ( :P ) I dressed her up again with her favorite outfits and some of my favorite accessories, and took some shots in my favorite spots at home.
{ Pardon the poor picture quality since a proper camera is still in my wish list, not yet in my pocket :D }


Mami is an awesome gardener. Our teenie weenie garden is so pretty thanks to her loving hands.


Those brown and white bracelets were Mami's old necklaces from way back when she was in her twenties. Now I wear them mostly as bracelets.


They're so common, but just yummy in my eyes.


Papi painted the walls all in light yellow next to the tiny grey door. I often imagine it opens to another universe. ("...live long and prosperous... " quoting Spock) :D


Papi's old bow tie is now one of my most darling necklaces.


I love Lemi's red stocking and new red shoes. I have the exact same pair in yellow.

4 comments: