Monday, August 24, 2009

tribute to the style candy

Face Hunter is one of my top favorite blogs ever. I adore the styles, the characters, the colors that Mr. Yvan Rodic captures in all his delicious photos. They've been yummy inspirations even to my work as a graphic designer.

In my drawing practice, I try to do some graphic illustrations based on his photos. Barely perfect, but are some of the most enjoyable drawings I've played with. :)


{ the face hunter }


{ blank }


{ inspirations from face hunter }

[ pencil + watercolor + illustrator + photoshop ]

2 comments:

  1. I like this one!
    If u have time would you draw for our blog http://thedancinganimal.blogspot.com

    Thankies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!
    really an honor to be invited!
    i'd love to :)

    ReplyDelete