Friday, March 12, 2010

recites from polly polnareff, volume 002.

"it's heart -filling when you're stumbling, when you're the lead character in your book. the writer has blessed you tremendous gifts. the writer will prevail you eventually. fear not my friend, you will flare in your divinity eventually.

it's common when i'm stumbling, when i'm merely a supplement in your book. the writer has blessed me expendable gifts. the writer has no need to prevail me eventually. fear not my friend, i will rest in my chair eventually.

it's exceptional for you, the primaries, who are enduring, who are chosen for happy endings eventually, to embrace it all gratefully. fear not my friend, you will succeed it all expectedly.

it's customary for me, the secondaries, who are side-standing, who are expendable eventually, to embrace it all faithfully. fear not my friend, i will rest in my chair pleasurably. "

No comments:

Post a Comment